PGP mail netiquette

I've been thinking about the netiquette of sending PGP mail messages
to people, especially "people you've never met."

There are some people who publicize the existence of their PGP public
key in their .sig or .plan or whatever, but do not like to actually
receive PGP encrypted mail because it is such a hassle to decode.
Others, like myself, have PGP integrated in their mail, so it's no
problem. I would be quite pleased if every single piece of email I
received was PGP-encrypted.

How to tell us apart? I've placed the line "PGP encrypted mail is very
welcome!" into my .plan. Others who have automated mail decryption, or
who just like typing PGP command lines, might find it useful to do
something similar.

Just my $2E-2.

Raph

--
Raph Levien                                 [email protected]
		 PGP encrypted mail is very welcome!