Finger me for MEDUSA

Sorry I took so long.   It's hard having much time left over after
getting a job as a novell network administrator (though it's lots
of fun.)

Anyway, for anyone who is interested in Medusa, I hope you can use
finger.  If you can't, we'll arange something else...

Anyhow, just pipe the output of finger to uudecode in the background
and that should do the trick...  ie:

  finger [email protected] | uudecode

And hope it works.  This should generate a file called medusa1b.zip
which is a beta version complete with sources.

Sometime in the future, I will ftp this program to the usual sites...
But first I need some free time. :-)