Re: THE I-WAY

Mr. Vice President:

Below please find your release along with changes suggested by our FOIA
department.  I think you will find the modifications make for a much less
threatening release.

- Tipper

Begin copy:

Sandy Sandfort scripsit

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>                          SANDY SANDFORT
>  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
>                     THE FIVE HUNDRED CHANNEL,
>                           MULTI-MEDIA,
>                         MOVIE-ON-DEMAND,
>                     INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY
>                    (AS THE XXXXXXXXXX SEES IT)
>
>     "There is nothing wrong with your television set.  Do
>     not attempt to adjust the picture.  XX XXX XXXXXXXXXXX
>     transmission.  If XX XXXX to make it louder, XX XXXX
>     bring up the volume.  If XX XXXX to make it softer, XX
>     XXXX tune it to a whisper.  XX XXXX control the hori-
>     zontal.  XX XXXX XXXXXXX the vertical....  Sit quietly
>     and XX XXXX XXXXXXX all that you see and hear.  You are
>     about to participate in a great adventure; you are about
>     to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the
>     inner mind to the XX XXXX Limits."

-uni-

--
073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!