Re: Laws Outside the U.S.

Possible misconception (was rushing to beat a system downtime):

"Matthew Gream" wrote:
>   in writing from the Minister of State for Defence _or_ someone
>   authorised in writing by him/her. This legislation doesn't seem to
>   have been applied.

When I mean "hasn't been applied", I mean as in it doesn't seem that
anyone has been prosecuted explicitly for crypto export. The
regulations deal with lots of other things as well (export to Iraq,
Libya, <insert bad guy of the month> and export of nuclear and
munitions et al) and it's sure to have been enforced on many other
points.

Matthew.
--
Matthew Gream