Re: MAIL: crime and remailers

Wow, this just re-inforces my feelings that RSA is scum and Bidzos
is at the heart of it and is extream slime and crud...  I hated this jerk
the first time I met him at a cypherpunks meeting some time ago...

Wouldn't it wonderful if he would just crawl back under that scum rock
that he came from...

Maybe a sniper will hit him someday and free us from having to co-exist
with this jerk...  It sure is good to know that people don't live forever...

:)

I just had a terrible thought... what if he's *not* human!!!!

the horror, the horror...

-lile