Re: TIS, SKE, & CyberCash Inc.

> Tim May writes:
>
> >  I think we're somewhere in between, with some frightening laws on the
> >  horizon (look at the War on Drugs, civil forfeiture, tax laws,
> >  currency reporting requirements, health care proposals, etc.), but
>
> No Joke. From what I hear, the feds are about to close on of the
> loopholes in currency reporting by extending the reporting requirments
> to wire transfers

An article in todays WSJ describes these new requirements in more
detail.  Organizations must now record all wire transfers, and report
suspicious transactions to the feds.

-john.

John Blair: <[email protected]> | this space for rent...
voice: (513) 529-3980                        |
Unix System Administrator, Juggler           |
Student of Interdisciplinary Studies         |     (finger me for PGP key)