Mandatory email verification

D. C. Williams writes:
 > Is anyone aware of a way to modify sendmail to require a verified
 > digital signature for all mail sent?...

 > Has anyone done any work along these lines? Is there an obvious
 > fault with a system which would operate in this manner?

I think that changing "sendmail" to do this would have lots of
repercussions.  Many services send mail automatically, and most of
them aren't equipped to do digital signatures.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |