Re: Cypherpunks meetings in other cities

Responding to msg by Al Billings:

> FYI, there have been some meetings/gatherings in
>cities other than the
>> Bay Area. Some that I recall:

>> * Seattle. May have had a meeting.

We had one (which I was at) and there might have been a
second. For some reason, there hasn't been any
follow-up in the last six or more months to them.

There was a second meeting -  I set it up, sent out several
notices, received around 11 replies, then only 4 people showed
up (2 were co-workers from MS).  Maybe it's because it was a
rare sunny day and everyone decided to go sailing, I don't
know, but I decided there was not enough interest for me to
continue making all the effort it took to get people to meet.

Blanc