I've had many requests for this, so here it is.

These are the instructions for the remailer set up on one of my accounts,
dubbed the 'phantom remailer' by some. These instructions are available by
fingering [email protected].

Recently I had problems with the receiveing and decryption of encrypted
PGP messages, but everything is functional now.

Please note the syntax: if you don't include the '::'s, the message will
end up in my mailbox! (this goes for all remailer systems).

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.0 key availaible via email or finger [email protected]