*Private* E-Mail to White House

Maybe we should suggest as a central theme to our first letter that the
White House should set up one or more PGP keys of their own.  The main
purpose being that then one could E-Mail someone in the administration
with reasonable certainty that the message could neither be intercepted
nor tampered with.  Of course, once they get around to responding via
e-mail, it works both ways....

Alan Dorn Hetzel, Jr.
[email protected]

p.s. I'm not wired up with PGP yet because i'm using a VAX running VMS
     and DECUS UUCP.  Has anybody ported PGP to this platform?  Ideas?