Re: White Mail

>E-MAIL RULING MAY HAMPER CLINTON ADMINISTRATION

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if they start using PGP? After all,
the Federal government has full rights to use RSA. (Dunno about IDEA).

I have mixed feelings on this issue. On the one hand, the people have
a right to know how government authority is being exercised. On the other
hand, even people in government have privacy rights. And if you mandate
that their email is a public record, then they will just find other ways
to have private conversations.

Maybe the real answer lies in not giving them so much power in the first place.

Phil