Re: Letter to FCC

(Tim Pozar) writes:
>   I should add, it needs to be formated properly or it will not be read
>into the record and just tossed.   Some where around here I have an
>example folks can use.  I will dig it up and post it in a day or so.

  Here is the format of the letter.  It need to be in there by this
Monday!  So Fed-Ex today!

---

                                 Before the
                     FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
                             Washington, DC 20554

In the matter of                       )
                                       )
Amendment of Parts 2 and 15 to         )
Prohibit Marketin of Radio Scanners    )   ET Docket No. 93-1
Capable of Intercepting Cellular       )
Telephone Conversations                )

                      _COMMENTS OF [FULL NAME OF COMPANY]_

                                 _INTRODUCTION_

[Full name of company] (hereinafter "[abbreviation of company]") respectfully
submits its comments to the above captioned _Notice of Proposed Rule Makeing_
("NPRM"). [Abbreviation of company] is a [description of company].

                                  _BACKGROUND_

blah, blah, blah

                                 _DISCUSSION_

blah, blah, blah

                                 _CONCLUSION_

blah, blah, blah

                                      Respectfully submitted

                                      [Name of Person]
                                      [Full name of company]

--
    Internet: [email protected]     FidoNet: Tim Pozar @ 1:125/555
Snail: Tim Pozar / KKSF / 77 Maiden Lane / San Francisco CA 94108 / USA