remailer scripts

Douglas Sinclair helped me uncover a subtle problem which may arise in
the use of the remailer scripts: since errors are redirected to
/dev/null or nul, if a key is untrusted (or isn't there), the script
will hang, waiting for input from a prompt you don't see.

New versions of hop.mail, hop.send, and anon.mail should be up at the
ftp site soon...

If anybody feels like porting these scripts to the Mac, Amiga, or VMS,
please feel free!  I know zippo about these platforms, as far as batch
languages.

Also, regarding compatibility with pc's - although the MSDOS script
language could stand some big time improvement, it seems the best to
use for max portability.  But I'll definitely attempt a PERL
translation and then the folks who can use PERL will be able to.

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| [email protected]             | <- preferred address
| [email protected] (NeXTMail) |