Re: Beware of anon.penet.fi message!

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Due to the double-blind system, any replies to this message will be anonymized,
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].
*IMPORTANT server security update*, mail to [email protected] for details.