Re: Unbreakable MacHD encryption

I have used a product in the past called Hard Disk Deadbolt. It has from
memory three encryption methods; quick-and-nasty hard-disk-deadbolt's-own
(no idea on the security of this one) and DES. The first is fastest for
stuff you dont want anyone to read but isnt super secret, whilst DES takes
the longest.

I liked the package all things considered. It was friendly, files didnt
change size and it was speedy enough for my uses.

Availability is unknown at this stage, ask in comp.sys.mac.* if you want.

Mark
[email protected]