remailer flakiness

I've been off the net for a few weeks, and my remailer's been
running on auto-pilot.  Checking my mail, I found that a
number of messages for the remailer had ended up in my
mailbox instead.  However, logs also indicate that a fair bit of
traffic went through the remailer, apparently successfully.
A test of the remailer turned up no problems.

If anybody knows or suspects that a message sent through me did
indeed not get through, I'll bounce all of it back to myself for
reprocessing.  Otherwise, this might result in mail duplication.

   Eli   [email protected]