Re: D. Bernstein's Open Letter

Detweiler"

From Ed Carp:

> From L. Detweiler:
 >> Someone flamed once over including Usenet (esp. sci.crypt) postings

>What was their rationale?  I'd rather see relevent postings reposted here-
 >damnit, I don't have *time* to read 280MB a week of news!  What's the
>person's problem who flamed you?

        I second that.  I _don't_ have Usenet access (I actually would be
willing to read 280MB a week), or ftp access.  This mailing list is my only
source of information of this kind.

        If this person can back their rationale with a e-mail gateway to
usenet newsgroups (not just an e-mail POSTING server like utexas'), I might
see some justification...

Sean