I think the T-shirt thing is a nice idea, and I think that the "Big Brother
Inside" thing is also a nice idea, but I liked them better when they were
separate. Wearing a shirt that suggests "big brother inside" seems like it
might send the wrong message.

Dunno if there are enough of us in the world for it to be worth worrying
about, but some of us Cypherpunks just laugh at L and XL T-shirt sizes; best
fit for me is a XXXL-Tall. I might order an XL shirt to hang on my wall, but
it's unlikely it'll ever hang on me. :)

The "celebrating 400 years .." thing sounds wonderful. Would make a neat
poster/flyer, too.

--
Greg Broiles                            [email protected]
Golden Bear Computer Consulting         +1 503 465 0325