Re: Skipjack proposed Thursday?

I apologize for the ignorance, but I'm new here!  I keep reading about
Skipjack; can someone tell me what it is?  Is there a question-and-answer
file or something of that sort for the list that can educate me and bring
me up to speed on what everyone is talking about?

Keith Russell                  Dynix Library Systems, Provo, Utah, U.S.A.
[email protected]    or    [email protected]