Re: Cypherpunks, keep your powder dry....

Tim May writes:

> Here's a post that pretty much confirms that Dorothy Denning is
> leaning toward schemes that outlaw competitors to Skipjack.

Dorothy said as much to me even before Clipper was announced. I think she
would have no problem with my representing her here as being highly
concerned that widespread powerful encryption (other than key-escrow encryption)
poses a threat to the enforcement of the laws and the maintenance of
public order.

--Mike