Re: Numeric IP address for ftp.eff.org?

Possessed by The Unholy, David Heck scrawled the following in blood:

> would anyone happen to have the numeric ip address for eff.org or
> ftp.eff.org handy?  I'd sure appreciate it....

     Both eff.org and ftp.eff.org resolve to 192.88.144.3, according to
nslookup.

> Thanks,
> David

+-   [email protected]      --><--       Eat Some Paste   -+
+-          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,            -+
+-      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!        -+
+----------------- The Durex Blender Corporation -----------------+