Preempting net.archive.blacklist

Tim May:

> This is just one example of how "the little people" can benefit from
> the schemes we are exploring. Understand that I have no illusions that
> our friend Cindy will soon be using such methods...but maybe in 5  years.

Did you forward her a copy of your excellent ariticle?  That would
be a start.  More generally,  we can explain how Usenet can be
archived and used for these kinds of purposes, posting
to newsgroups far & wide (esp. alt.drugs, *.activists, soc.motss,
support newsgroups, flame-prone political newsgroups, etc.) until
net.users have been made aware of the consequences of their posting.

Alas, mere explanation and exhortation might indeed take five years.
Illustration could be far more effective.  Perhaps we should do some
dossier accumulation ourselves, blatantly.  Interesting replies
could be sent via anon remailer to people who post on controversial
political topics.   For example, a hit on '/black/ && /welfare queen/'
might trigger the following: