Media Wars

> What we need is a national talk show host/comedian belittling the
> governments plan.

Good Idea, someone like george carlin, maybe we can get frank zappa
to speak out on it, It would reach a section of the population that would
normally not be reached, he has challenged Big Government before on free
speack issues (in the music industry), he's not a comedian but he would
be effective.  A real good person to get would be Lilly Tomlin!!
She could definately get exposure with her Ernestine the Operator charecter.
I think her political orientation would support our cause.

Although, if you really want to be effective, you should win over
Bob Hope; a few wise cracks from him on some tv special and the Clipper would
be dead before morning :)