Re: Another BBS Seizure in Hartford

> Re this thread, I know someone on this list is also very active with EFF.
> Could John tell us if EFF is on this case?  I would really be interested

I have no idea.  I'm a few days back in my personal email, and just now
skipped ahead to read all the "BBS" messages.  As far as I can tell,
nobody actually forwarded any information about this problem *TO EFF*!

I have gathered all the useful msgs sent to cypherpunks and forwarded
them to Mike Godwin and Shari Steele at EFF.  But in future, guys,
when you want action our of EFF, howabout letting them know?
([email protected] is probably the best place to send such info).

	John Gilmore