Re: FIDONet Mail filtering - a course of action

Mike Godwin writes:
 > Outside of the issue of passing encrypted information, it seems common
 > among Fido sysops to screen for other kinds of content. That can be
 > way uncool, legally.

So how do I prevent what happened to SJG, killer, etc from happening
to me?  How do I prevent the LE types from showing up one day and
saying 'hey, did you know there's a meg of kiddie porn on your machine
and we're taking it all away'?

Do I have pull my machine off the net and go back to pre-bangnet
times?