Re: POISON PILL :-)

Earlier, Dwayne wrote:

> In <[email protected]> [email protected] (Michael Sattler) writes:
> >>
> >>I have Australian Defence Security Clearance stickers on my computer,
> >>they are so cool, these little yellow and red stickers that authorise
> >>the computer for secure use (and something else I can't remember).
>
> >Any chance of getting a few sent to me in San Francisco?
>
> And perhaps me in Melbourne?   :-)

As I replied directly to the previous poster, they were one off things that
came via a friend who was contracted to do work for the Defence Dept. The
few I did manage to obtain all went into use.

The computer they are stuck on is in the hands of a 'higher' entity, so I
don't even remember the exact details of them <sigh>.

Matthew.
--
Matthew Gream, [email protected]. "... encryption is the ultimate means of
Consent Technologies, 02-821-2043.  protection against an Orwellian state."