Mycotronix garbage

I was thinking of sending a *registered* letter to
the NSA tech contact.  His home address.  Was going to ask him
if he thought such a company was qualified to handle all
of our secrets.  Would the escrow agents be the only ones to
know, or maybe the trash guys too.

QUESTION: is there a legal problem with this?
    Is there a legal problem with a CC:My congresscritter?
I think these jerks *have* violated the most basic security.
If the NSA continues to deal with these *fools* then
a congressional investigation of NSA is called for.

Hey - NSA - got your ears on?
You gonna letum get away with it?
Still consider these security *idiots* the ones to deal with?