Re: MacPGP 2.3 source

Apparently there's a basic incompatibility between ftp and the auto-backup
program which runs every now and then on my Mac, which brings everything to
a halt if anyone connects to ftp while the backup is being done, so I'll
have to remove the MacPGP source from the ftp area on my Mac.  But I'd only
promised to keep it there until this morning anyway.

However, the sysadmins happen to have just set up a properly supported anon
ftp area, so I've put the stuff there instead, where it can probably remain
indefinitely.  The site to ftp to is ftp.sys.uea.ac.uk, and the files are
in the directory ftp/Macintosh.  (Ignore the .finderinfo and .resource
subdirectories -- it's an AppleShare thing, your computer wouldn't
understand, at least not over the Internet.)

Richard Kennaway                  __\_ /    School of Information Systems
Internet:  [email protected]      \  X/     University of East Anglia
uucp:  ...mcsun!ukc!uea-sys!jrk    \/       Norwich NR4 7TJ, U.K.