secure phone quest

In article <[email protected]> you write:
>vat is available from ftp.ee.lbl.gov.  There's no source at the moment
>but there are binaries for different architectures.  (And the dynamically
>linked SunOS 4.1.x versions do work for Solaris 2.x)
>
>vat is intended for use as a IP multicast multi-user chat program, but I
>believe that it is useable for point-to-point communication also.  Using
>it for IP Multicast may require kernel patches (depending on your OS).

There's also nevot, last seen in gaia.cs.umass.edu:~ftp/pub

Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212