Re: The death of the list as we know it (tm)

> Bottom line, isn't one of the goals of punkery in general (whatever
> flavor) to _spread_ knowledge.  Shouldn't this stuff be shouted from
> the digital treetops?

No, not necessarily. I think that you're missing the mechanics behind
the list.

In any case, I think you can pretty much forget about shifting this
list anywhere from where it is now -- it (we) are doing _exactly_
what the recipe calls for....

Cheers!

Paul Ferguson
Mindbank Consulting Group                                    [email protected]
Fairfax, Virginia  USA                                       [email protected]