Kiss My Elbow!

To those obnoxious codeheads who flipped me off with a suggestion that I
do my own port of PGP to the Atari and/or VAX:

Kiss my elbow!

Anyone ignorant enough to write code before doing a search to see if the
code is already available deserves to take your brain dead advice.  Foolishly
thinking that the cypherpunks were interested in spreading encryption
technology on the Internet, I logically assumed an inquiry on this list
would be part of such a search.

Maybe the cypherpunks are a government front organization set up for
_preventing_ the spread of encryption technology on the Internet.

Stranger things have happened.

--------------- John W. Redelfs, [email protected] -----------------
--------- All my opinions are tentative pending further data. -----------