Wireless Networks info request...

This is beginning to stray from the realm of the cypherpunks, but the thread
on wireless networks has gotten me interested, and I'd like pointers to more
information.

Does anyone have plans for building wireless network controllers?  What
commercial companies are out there besides TAL?  Where is this sort of thing
discussed regularly (usenet, mailing lists, etc.)?

Any intel would be appreciated.

james speth       email for pgp compatible public-key        [email protected]
               Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government?  YOU WILL
                              and the company that'll bring it to you...  AT&T