Atari and VAX

"John W. Redelfs" <[email protected]> writes:

> If I owned a PC clone or a Mac, I'd be sitting pretty.  If my host machine
> was Unix, I'd be fine.  But I'm using an Atari emulating vt100 off a
> VAX 6510.  Is there any help for me?  How can I be a cypherpunk?
>
> I want to be using PGP, but I haven't found it for either machine I'm on.

PGP version 2.3A contains conditionals for both Atari and VMS, The
distribution includes a file vmsbuild.com which presumably does the
obvious.

I have no facilities to check if either of these actualy work.

Major

| Snail: Box T1680 GPO, Perth WA 6001, Australia | Phone: + 61 9 357-5076 |
| email: [email protected]                     | FAX:   + 61 9 370-3692 |

Netware 4.0 slogan: Know no bounds; Internet slogan: Have no bounds