An idea.

     With the rise in lucrative computer thefts perpetrated by TLE's, I foresee
the day when undercover investigations (aka entrapment) will be much more common
place.  In an effort to enable people to know whom they are communicating with
electronically, (without ever meeting them face-to-face) I suggest that it might
be a good idea for people to release and sign a short bio on themselves.  These
could be validated by trusted third-parties and traded like a commodity.  We of
course, wouldn't incriminate ourselves, just state who we are, what we do for
a living, and what our interests are.  This would open up one more avenue for
communications security, and a good use for digital-cash.  Any comments?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].