Re: Summa Pro Credit Union

"Michael E. Marotta" says:
> In truth credit unions are light years ahead of banks in
> innovation.  For instance, we have long enjoyed voice-response
> and touchtone dial-in account services.  I never use my
> statement. I dial in and reconcile.  Banks are only now coming
> online.

Chem Bank has offered this in New York for at least five years and
possibly longer.  Systems like this are commercially available. I don't
think its an "innovation".  Citibank offered banking by modem
("Pronto") about nine years ago. None of this stuff is new or
thrilling, and it was all pioneered by the big New York banks.

Anyway, I stand by my general statement, but it really wasn't that
important. Lets get off the topic.

Perry