Re: Breaking DES

Whenever Perry Metzger defends an opinion of his well, somebody whines.

Whenever Perry Metzger disagrees with someone's arguments, someone else
crys "unfair! He's using his WITS on me!"

Whenever Perry Metzger has to stop and demonstrate something as simple as
arithmetic to end an argument, someone cries "foul! sarcasm!  Hey, he's not
playing nice!"

Y'all need to develop slightly thicker skins.  Perry's efforts could serve to
raise the thought level of other posters to this list, if they'd stop reacting
to each prod with an irritated swipe back at the prodder.

I like the strife on this list. Happy people getting along famously are dull.

(Someone could consider adding to the cypherpunk philosophy: Cypherpunks write
code, and cypherpunks are irritable.)

-Bill