cypherpunk mindfucking

there is some serious mindfucking going on recently with pseudo
addresses in postings to the list. it has reached critical mass. i've
been monitoring the list for some time.

_pure_ cypherpunks, go back through your archives to discover the
stinky irregularities. send the instances to the list and cc: me.
something needs to be done about the fucking perversions. we are being
mindfucked by traitors. a _large_ amount of list traffic is originating
from a _few_ real identities. you know what they say about 90% of
everything being crap, eh? 90% of the crap here is poison "from above".

you want to know why there are too many postings? too much out-of-order
crap? a lot of bizarre & abusive flames? strange newbies? _desperate_
opposition to changing the list status quo? heh. guess. it's called
"damage control". the frauds are among us. they are under a lot of
stress lately <evil grin> in fact, a lot of vomit from one or _two_
depraved persons through different sites, with lax authentication, say
netcom.com, crl.com, anon.penet.fi, or io.com could look a lot like a
"clique" eh? and if "they" were to do their cybermasturbation in
public, it might look like "elitism" eh? there is quite a bit of
jacking around lately... yeh, paranoid rants are really the only
problem! heh. gee, i wonder how _long_ this has been going on ... since
the beginning, i'm sure. that's the point.

do not be afraid of "status". be sickened by it. you know why
"leadership" is a bad word around here? heh, do a grep for "qualified
personel" or "the agenda" or "a traitor, a hypocrite, a lackey" or
"Clique" or "newbie" or "Bamberg" because there is nothing but mindfucking.

"we can all pretend the agenda is what we favor"

thanks to everyone who has sent me mail. keep it coming. i intend to
get to the ugly bottom of this if i have to. there is a putrid rotten
stench here, i pray to GOD that others will finally smell it. i'm
getting closer. i'm breaking it _wide_ open. the pretenders and
traitors will be shot. the Cause has been stalled. the Cause will
conquer. the Cause will live on.

beware of anyone who tells you to throw away your Cypherpunk archives.
they are a record of treason.

C.R.A.M.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].