SADF

Matt wrote me:
>Look at the keyboard and then look at the message. Now keep your hands in the
>normal position and type random (psuedo) keys. Hmm... I tend to hit 'sadf' an
>awful lot too.

The text that I typed as an example (not an actual PGP message) does seem to
have many repeating characteristics; I wonder if this affects the generation of
PGP keys? If Matt tends to hit 'sadf' alot, maybe it happens with others as
well. Perhaps random typing is not as random as one might think. Could this be
true for both letters and keystroke time? What would be the consequences of
this for key generation?

Scott G. Morham              ! The First,
[email protected]  !            Second
                             !                   and Third
                             !                              Levels of
                             !               Information Storage and Retrieval
                             ! DNA,
                             !      Biological Neural Nets,
                             !                              Cyberspace