Re: KIDDY KRYPTO

Sandy writes:

>I was just watching cartoons on TV with my granddaughter.  I
>almost missed a commercial that is right up our alley.  Casio has
>come out with something called, "My Magic Diary."  It's a kids'
>version of the electronic pocket planner.

Low tech.  Here in Japan the latest rage are these little pocket
devices that let you type in a message and IR beam it to your
buddy's device.  Great for the classroom, or when your friends
have been caged up by an evil demonic rock-star (as in the
commercial, starring the demon-rock-star who was on Larry King
when he was in Tokyo [fun guy, btw])