taggnets

Taggnets are also found in the main components of "home-made" bombs.  At least
as early as '85. (call it a childhood indiscretion.)  Components like high
nitrogen fertilizer and heating oil #5.  This alows the investigator to narrow
down about when and where the components were bought.  (I had bought a large
quanty with my fathers card.) Most cases are solved because the "mad-bomber"
is follish. i.e. keeps on buying more components or explosives, after the
first bombing.  Or, like me, bought in large quantys with no real reason too.
Just something to think about.
Kone. (yes it is a real name.)