Re: politics

Joseph Moorman writes:

>Maybe it's your primary goal; it's certainly the goal of every Marxist/
>Communist/Fascist regime that has every existed.

>I contend that one's self-interest should be one's primary goal (it is
>that one's choice however).

I agree.  I am motivated by self-interest.  My self-interest, however,
is not just providing for myself now, but also improving my environment
for the future.  You will note that I didn't say "people should be
forced to do things my way."  I said "I think this is a worthwhile
goal for people."  THere is a big difference.