Re: Canon copiers

Since the copiers in question have a digi interface and when connected
to Raster Image Processor (RIP) can act (for example) like a postscript
printer, one should have to scan in a dollar on a 600 dpi scanner,
and print is through the copier as a postscript file.

The question is would the black box catch that?

It is true about the Anti-Copy device, but I doubt it disables
the machine, probally just doesn't copy. These machines are
$50,000+ and up in price.

/hawk

--
Harry S. Hawk  				      [email protected]
Electronic Communications Officer, Extropy Institute Inc.