Re: ADMIN: proposed new policy on the mailing list

The problem that I see with this policy is that how are you going to
verify that the signature at the bottom is valid?  Anyone can generate PGP
keys pointing to anything.  Are you going to collect keys from
subscribers?  What about spoofing keys so that they apear valid, yet aren't?

I'm just curious to how this is going to be achieved.  I assume you don't
want to moderate the list (reading and approving everything).

-Matt  ([email protected])
(I would have signed this, but I lost the message on how to get pgp
to sign and leave the message in plaintext)