Re: Subliminal Channels

I can barely believe *I* am saying this, given my penchant for nibbling on
topics only somewhat near crypt, but IMHO it's time for y'all to take this
elsewhere.

Since it seems to have degenerated into a "is not, is too" exchange between
[email protected] and [email protected], I suggest you two
continue via email.

And *no* using subliminal ascii....

Michael S. Sattler         [email protected]        +1 (415) 621-2903
Digital Jungle Software    Encrypt now; ask me how.   (finger for PGP key)

               All that is required for evil to triumph is
                for {wo}men of good will to do nothing.