Re: Mail delivery question

In article <[email protected]>,
peter honeyman <[email protected]> wrote:
: To: toad.com!cypherpunks
:
: well, i think bill overstates the case.  but then, i'm from the
: slash/hack, no risk/no gain school of computer programming.

I believe in minimizing those risks that can be easily minimized.
RTFMing and asking for other opinions certainly fall into the
easy to do/high gain category of risk minimizing.

As an operator of an anonymous service, I'm constantly amazed at
the things that supposedly worthwhile net.citizens will do,
without even the slightest thought for the consequences. And
consequences there have been, sometimes potentially tragic ones.
Perhaps I should tell some of my horror stories.