Re: a desperate plea

J. Michael Diehl writes:
> According to [email protected]:
> >   I'm coming to kill your family tommorow with a rusty razor.
>
> This is a bit tasteless, don't you think.  Come on, grow up.

   That was sort of an inside joke directed at Perry. (it's the motd
of the Extropian's mail server) However, if it sapped any of LD's bodily
fluids, I'm happy. I'd have to be, since I'm an evil, treasonous
Benedict Arnold of cypherpunks who should be hung by the neck or deported
off the net.

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- [email protected]  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --