Goodbye

	I'm outta here.  One last note, I learned a bit of crypt from this
forum, and to those who posted crypt stuff: thanks a lot.
	Naturally I'm not so appreciative of the flames.  Some people on this
forum could use a maturity change from diapers to underwear, seriously.
What is the attitude problem here?  The members of this forum should look
at the elitism which spews out only all too frequently.  It could place the
general ideal of anonymous crypt out of business with all the pointless
bickering.

	Rjc: you wanted to debate, and called me a coward if I didn't.  I
am still waiting...
	Perry: dude, I'm speechless.

	Ok, see you all.  Thanks for everything.

	Alex Reynolds