New arrival.

Yes, Ia m here weird, strong, and full willingness to learn.
If you want to know what I am like think of a rhino with his turbo charged
bulldozer flatening the field of complacent cows.
 Yes that his me captain spineless- people- crusher.

Is there any recommended literature as regards the cypherpunks
dark and dangerous world.  I love high electronic finance.
I have been looking at the takeover battle for paramount..

What these bloody harvard mba managers don't seem to realise is that if all
internet factions got together we could outbid any takover offer..
Now that is corporate bucks!!!  Does anybody write to vice president gore or
cher clinton.

BTW who is your local net.god?  I am very serious on one hand buit sucha good
sport on the other.  I am also logged onto bras-net and I must say these Phd
Brasilians are something else. It is a big fight on how corruption money should
be distributed to them and god is there or not, I was thought he abandoned
human king=d the day he saw how bloody ugly eve was and went on to better world
with full of social security, plenty of computer wizz kids and other such
lovely mechanical inventions.
I would love to get onto [email protected]

Wacky or what!!  are there any invesment bankers on line ?
I hope so, since I have become an old hand in Latin american
investment. I get calls from investors at all times in my dreams.
well, I am still here writing....

I am doing my personal research on the future of commerce on the internet?!

Opinions. Would you want adverts being pourred down your screen all day??

I have to go for now.  I will hate and love this club.

Bye form the wacky man!!!