Chaos - A noun we can live with

> i like cpunx the way it is: uncontrolled.

I too agree with this statement up to a point. I don't
believe there should be any control by the list management.
However, I see no problem with the democratic process
of participants on the mailing list saying whatever they
can to quiet those who are disrupting the intelligent
discussions that are taking place with useless banter
and silly flames. Personally, I always found flaming
to be an unproductive way of expressing one's self.
Constructive criticism is always better in my view.

Wonderer

p.s. something's wrong with my pgp, I'll start signing
soon. Sorry.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].