Re: Quotable Quotes

	 >who was the cypherpunk who said, ``Cypherpunks, It's such a feeling o
	 >raw power over lesser intelligences''? I can't remember.

	 I have seen only one person on this list use TeX style quotes, such as

	 ``Cypherpunks ... ''

	 instead of

	 "Cypherpunks ..."

	 and that person is [email protected].

	 Writing style may not be conclusive proof, but it adds to the
	 preponderence of circumstantial evidence.

For whatever it's worth, I use ``this'' quoting style as well.  When you
do enough writing in troff and LaTeX (they both use it), you train your
fingers accordingly.

		--Steve Bellovin